In-House Coach Training - Coaching Conversations
Coach training for executives, managers, leaders & teams within your organisation.
Coaching Conversations is an Internationally recognised Certificate approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF) and provides 34 Coach Specific Training Hours (ACSTH).
Applying the coach approach in the workplace:
- Increases creativity, innovation, learning and knowledge
- Facilitates fuller use of individual strengths and talents
- Enhances communication and collaboration
- Amplifies motivation and develops self-reliance
- Strengthens employee engagement resulting in higher retention rates
- Supports organisational culture shifts
- Develops empowered decision-making
- Increases performance and productivity.
This 34 hour coach training program develops coaching concepts, skills and practices and aligns the Coach Approach to leadership. It can be followed by the Professional Coaching program. Ideal training for executives, managers, teams, leaders and emerging leaders.
Develop the confidence and skills to apply the coach approach in everyday workplace conversations. Use coaching skills to enhance professional and personal effectiveness.
Participants can become an ICF Credentialed Coach by following Coaching Conversations with our Professional Coaching program. Completing both programs will provide 68 hours of Approved Coach Specific Training (ACSTH) which allows the coach to apply to the International Coach Federation for Membership and ACC credentialing. An ICF Certificate is provided when all requirements of the programs have been met.
Date & Location
This training is offered by arrangement. We can come to your premises or a specific venue of your choice (additional venue costs apply when off-site).
This program offers:
- an internationally recognised coaching qualification
- 2 ICF Accredited coaching trainers for more than 8 coach trainees to provide in-the-moment feedback and support
- experienced trainers who are ICF credentialed coaches
- on-going support, mentoring and networking to ensure you succeed in achieving your coaching goals
- small groups - maximum of 10 coach trainees per course.
Refresh and build your skills on:
- what coaching is and why it works
- how to build trust and rapport with your team
- the skill of deep listening
- how to be fully present in the moment
- the art of asking powerful questions
- how to structure a coaching session
- essential coaching skills
- when and how to utilise tools in coaching.
And be able to:
- confidently apply the coach approach within the workplace
- coach to promote learning and results
- facilitate new ways of approaching challenges to improve results
- clarify your own values and strengths and understand the importance of these in the workplace
- use coaching skills to enhance personal and professional effectiveness
- apply the coach approach to enhance organisational effectiveness.
- 30 in-person hours
- 4 home-study hours
Four 7.5 hour days are required, either 1 day per week for 4 weeks, or 2 days per week for 2 weeks.
This certificate consists of coaching theory, discussion and practice. At least 60% of the course involves practical application of the skills learned.
Each class is a relaxed and flexible learning environment. Our trainers understand the need to move around, refresh and vary activities throughout the day for optimal learning results.
A minimum of 4 and a maximum of 10 trainees for In-House training allows valuable time for trainers to deliver feedback and coach through any challenges that may arise.
- Minimum 4 trainees
- $2290 per person
Contact Anna to discuss program details and your investment options. We offer discounted rates for non-profit organisations and groups.