Career and Leadership Coaching
Coaching is a thought-provoking and creative process that supports you to become your best self and find fulfilment in work and life.
Coaching provides the opportunity to:
- define your ideal self
- create your vision
- clarify your direction
- describe your purpose
- become more focused and intentional
- effectively lead yourself and others
- successfully navigate change and transition
- enhance your emotional intelligence
- strengthen your resilience to manage stress
- bring your authentic self to both life and work
About Coaching with Anna
As your coach I partner with you to create the future you want; one that is inspiring and relevant to you. Our coaching partnership will support you to take the lead in your life, define your direction and move forward with awareness, clarity and confidence
My coaching style is holistic; I take the whole person into account and recognise the connection between multiple domains of life and work. I support you to uncover the answers and solutions to your challenges, and work with you to build your capacity to trust yourself and your decisions to create the life and work that you want.
How coaching with Anna works
I offer a 45 minute complimentary introductory session where we start to get to know each other, identify your goals and aspirations, determine our suitability as client and coach, and decide on how we want to work together.
Our work together consists of a minimum of 6 coaching sessions over 3 months. This is generally on a fortnightly basis. In addition to our coaching sessions you have unlimited email access to me along with recommended readings, resources, exercises and reflective practices for the duration of our engagement.
I may be the coach for you if you are:
- proactive and motivated for change
- open to exploring new ways of being and doing things
- able to make a commitment and trust the process
- ready to fulfil your potential
Contact Anna for a complimentary and confidential conversation about your career and leadership goals.