In-House ICF Coach Training - Coaching Conversations
Coach training for executives, managers, leaders & teams within your organisation
Coaching Conversations is an Internationally recognised Coaching Certificate accredited by the International Coaching Federation (ICF) and provides 34 Coach Specific Training Hours (ACSTH).
The program is designed around, and specifically aligned with, your organisational needs to develop the skills and confidence of applying the coach approach in everyday workplace conversations.
Applying the coach approach in the workplace:
- Increases creativity, innovation, learning and knowledge
- Facilitates fuller use of individual strengths and talents
- Enhances communication and collaboration
- Amplifies motivation and develops self-reliance
- Strengthens employee engagement resulting in higher retention rates
- Supports organisational culture shifts
- Develops empowered decision-making
- Increases performance and productivity.
Our coach training program develops coaching skills and techniques for managers, leaders, executives and teams who wish to build collaborative, connected, engaging, innovative and strengths-based workplaces.
Participants can become an ICF Credentialed Coach by following Coaching Conversations with our Professional Coaching program. Completing both programs will provide 68 hours of Approved Coach Specific Training (ACSTH) which allows the coach to apply to the International Coach Federation for Membership and ACC credentialing. An ICF Certificate is provided when all requirements of the programs have been met.
Date & Location
This training is offered by arrangement. We can train online via live interactive sessions, or come to your premises or a specific venue of your choice (additional venue costs apply when off-site).
This program offers:
- an internationally recognised coaching qualification
- 2 ICF Accredited coaching trainers for more than 6 coach trainees to provide in-the-moment feedback and support
- experienced trainers who are ICF credentialed coaches
- on-going support, mentoring and networking to ensure you succeed in achieving your coaching goals
- small groups - maximum of 12 coach trainees per course.
Refresh and build your skills on:
- what coaching is and why it works
- how to build trust and rapport with your team
- the skill of deep listening
- how to be fully present in the moment
- the art of asking powerful questions
- how to structure a coaching session
- essential coaching skills
- when and how to utilise tools in coaching.
And be able to:
- confidently apply the coach approach within the workplace
- coach to promote learning and results
- facilitate new ways of approaching challenges to improve results
- clarify your own values and strengths and understand the importance of these in the workplace
- use coaching skills to enhance personal and professional effectiveness
- apply the coach approach to enhance organisational effectiveness.
Your commitment is 7.5 hours per day for four days over four weeks - or two days per week over two weeks
This certificate consists of coaching theory, discussion and practice. At least 50% of the course involves practical application of the skills learned.
Each class is a relaxed and flexible learning environment. Our trainers understand individual learning preferences and are dedicated to ensuring a safe and supportive learning environment.
A minimum of 6 and a maximum of 12 trainees for In-House training allows valuable time for trainers to deliver feedback and coach through any challenges that may arise.
$2290 +GST per person
Contact Anna to discuss program details and your investment options. We offer discounted rates for non-profit organisations and groups.