In-House Coach Training - Professional Coaching
Coach training for executives, managers, leaders & teams within your organisation.
Professional Coaching is an Internationally recognised Certificate approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF) and provides 34 Coach Specific Training Hours (ACSTH).
Applying the coach approach in the workplace:
- Increases creativity, innovation, learning and knowledge
- Facilitates fuller use of individual strengths and talents
- Enhances communication and collaboration
- Amplifies motivation and develops self-reliance
- Strengthens employee engagement resulting in higher retention rates
- Supports organisational culture shifts
- Develops empowered decision-making
- Increases performance and productivity.
This 34 hour program builds on the learnings from the Coaching Conversations program to expand the coach's competencies and effectiveness. This coaching course is ideal for executives, managers, teams, leaders and emerging leaders.
Extend your coaching impact and empower others to achieve their professional goals. Apply the ICF Core Competencies and build on your coaching skills.
Participants can become an ICF Accredited Coach - completing both Coaching Conversations and Professional Coaching programs with NZ Institute of Coaching will provide 68 hours of Approved Coach Specific Training (ACSTH). This allows the coach to apply to the International Coach Federation for Membership and ACC credentialing. An ICF Certificate is provided when all requirements of the programs have been met.
Date & Location
This training is offered by arrangement. We can come to your premises or a specific venue of your choice (additional venue costs apply when off-site).
This program offers:
- an internationally recognised coaching qualification
- 2 trainers for more than 8 coach trainees to provide in-the-moment feedback and support
- trainers who are experienced coaches with an ICF credential
- on-going support, mentoring and networking to ensure you succeed in achieving your coaching goals
- small groups - maximum of 10 coach trainees per course.
Expand your coaching skills to:
- listen at a deep level; receiving information from all of your senses
- use powerful questions to facilitate coachee awareness and insight
- build strong and authentic relationships with colleagues
- partner with your coachee in full presence
- promote coachee accountability and progress
- become more comfortable with emotions and feelings
- use direct communication
- apply the ICF Core Competencies and the Code of Ethics effectively.
And be able to:
- coach with and without tools
- work with coachee insights for maximum value
- coach for clarity and coachee-centred outcomes
- coach at various levels and stages
- extend your impact as a professional coach.
- 30 in-person hours
- 4 home-study hours
Four 7.5 hour days are required, either 1 day per week for 4 weeks, or 2 days per week for 2 weeks.
This certificate consist of coaching theory, discussion and practice. At least 60% of the course involves practical application of the skills learned.
Each class within a relaxed and flexible learning environment. Our trainers understand the need to move around, refresh and vary activities throughout the day for optimum learning results.
A minimum of 4 and maximum of 10 trainees for on-site training allows valuable time for trainers to deliver feedback and coach through any challenges that may arise.
- Minimum 4 trainees
- $2290 per person
Contact Anna to discuss program details and your investment options. We offer discounted rates for non-profit organisations and groups.