In-House ICF Coach Training - Professional Coaching
Coach training for executives, managers, leaders & teams within your organisation.
Professional Coaching is an Internationally recognised Coaching Certificate accredited by the International Coaching Federation (ICF) and provides 34 Coach Specific Training Hours (ACSTH).
This program builds on the learnings from the Coaching Conversations program to expand the coach's competencies and effectiveness.
Applying the coach approach in the workplace:
- Increases creativity, innovation, learning and knowledge
- Facilitates fuller use of individual strengths and talents
- Enhances communication and collaboration
- Amplifies motivation and develops self-reliance
- Strengthens employee engagement resulting in higher retention rates
- Supports organisational culture shifts
- Develops empowered decision-making
- Increases performance and productivity.
Our coach training program extends the coach's impact in the workplace and empowers individuals to achieve their potential. Leaders, managers and executives strengthen their ability to facilitate improved organisational communication, motivation, self-reliance, decision-making and awareness of individuals and teams. This leads to increased performance and productivity.
Participants can become an ICF Accredited Coach - completing both Coaching Conversations and Professional Coaching programs with NZ Institute of Coaching will provide 68 hours of Approved Coach Specific Training (ACSTH). This allows the coach to apply to the International Coach Federation for Membership and ACC credentialing. An ICF Certificate is provided when all requirements of the programs have been met.
Date & Location
This training is offered by arrangement. We can train via live interactive sessions, or come to your premises or a specific venue of your choice (additional venue costs apply when off-site).
This program offers:
- an internationally recognised coaching qualification
- 2 trainers for more than 6 coach trainees to provide in-the-moment feedback and support
- trainers who are experienced coaches with an ICF credential
- on-going support, mentoring and networking to ensure you succeed in achieving your coaching goals
- small groups - maximum of 12 coach trainees per course.
Expand your coaching skills to:
- listen at a deep level; receiving information from all of your senses
- use powerful questions to facilitate coachee awareness and insight
- build strong and authentic relationships with colleagues
- partner with your coachee in full presence
- promote coachee accountability and progress
- become more comfortable with emotions and feelings
- use direct communication
- apply the ICF Core Competencies and the Code of Ethics effectively
- coach with and without tools
- work with coachee insights for maximum value
- coach for clarity and coachee-centred outcomes
- coach at various levels and stages
- extend your impact as a professional coach.
Your commitment is 7.5 hours per day for four days over four weeks - or two days per week over two weeks
This certificate consist of coaching theory, discussion and practice. At least 50% of the course involves practical application of the skills learned.
Each class is a relaxed and flexible learning environment. Our trainers understand individual learning preferences and are dedicated to ensuring a safe and supportive learning environment.
A minimum of 6 and maximum of 12 trainees for on-site training allows valuable time for trainers to deliver feedback and coach through any challenges that may arise.
$2290 per person +GST
Contact Anna to discuss program details and your investment options. We offer discounted rates for non-profit organisations and groups.