Introduction to Coaching Info Day
Date: Saturday 17th October 2020
Time: 10:00am - 2:00pm
Venue: Remuera, Auckland
Tickets: Via Eventbrite available from August 2020
Coaching is now widely recognised as a process that empowers people to develop personally and professionally. Coaching unlocks a person's potential and creates inspired futures.
New to coaching? Discover how coaching skills can enhance your professional and personal effectiveness.
Already coaching? Come along to learn more about becoming a credentialed coach with the International Coach Federation.
This is an engaging and interactive day where you will:
- learn how coaching is different from counselling, mentoring or consulting
- experience and practice a key coaching skill
- understand the benefits of ICF credentialing and how to become a credentialed coach
- meet and network with like-minded people
- explore whether coach training is for you
- meet the NZIC tutors
- tea, coffee and a light lunch provided.
You are welcome to Contact Anna to find out more.