Leader as Coach
Online Leadership Development Program for managers and leaders
Applying a ‘coach approach’ can enable leaders to further develop positive relationships with their people, enhance communication, amplify motivation and develop self-reliance, along with many other benefits for the individual and the organisation.
Who is leadership development for?
- Leaders, managers and executives within your organisation who wish to strengthen their leadership performance
- Emerging leaders motivated to build their leadership capabilities
- Individuals inspired to bring their best to their leadership role
Benefits of applying the coach approach in the workplace:
- Increases creativity, innovation, learning and knowledge
- Facilitates fuller use of individual strengths and talents
- Enhances communication and collaboration
- Amplifies motivation and develops self-reliance
- Strengthens employee engagement resulting in higher retention rates
- Supports organisational culture shifts
- Develops empowered decision-making
- Increases performance and productivity.
Delivery of the program is through a combination of:
- On-line learning modules relevant to your goals
- Fieldwork for implementing learning
- Reflective practice to embed learning
- Fortnightly on-line individual coaching sessions to support leaders.
Highly effective leaders know themselves well; they are aware of their core values, strengths, perspectives, beliefs and motivations. Elevating self-awareness and emotional intelligence directly impacts a leader's ability to inspire, influence and lead others in authentic and purposeful ways.
Before we can lead others effectively we must be able to lead ourselves. Self-awareness and self-management care key to effective leadership and fulfilment of potential.
Contact Anna for a complimentary and confidential conversation to discuss leadership development for yourself or within your organisation.