Empowering you to become the coach you aspire to be
As a registered Mentor Coach with the International Coach Federation I support coaches to gain a sound understanding of the ICF Core Competencies and Code of Ethics required for credentialing. I'm passionate about supporting coaches to deliver high quality coaching with confidence.
As your mentor I will help you to:
- increase confidence in your ability to coach effectively
- gain a deeper understanding of yourself as a coach and your personal coaching style
- expand your knowledge of the ICF Core Competencies and Code of Ethics
- coach for sustainable client transformation
- align your coaching with ICF standards for credentialing.
The mentoring process
- focusing on specific areas identified for improvement
- exploring more fully the meaning of the ICF Core Competencies and how to apply them
- reviewing and debriefing coaching session recordings
- coaching practice with follow-up reflection and discussion
- identifying and applying new ways of working with clients
- utilising practices that enhance your coaching presence and effectiveness.
Complimentary Get to Know Session
I offer a complimentary "chemistry check" where we:
- get to know each other and decide if we are a good match
- discuss what mentor coaching involves and the purpose of it
- look at the overall outcomes you want to achieve from mentoring.
"Anna makes every session relaxed and enjoyable, and she fully understands every element of the ICF requirements. She is always present throughout our mentoring sessions and has great empathy and understanding. These coaching sessions have enabled me to move ahead rapidly as a coach."
- Christine Jull, Coach and Mentor
ICF Coach Credentialing
Mentoring is one of the requirements to become a credentialed coach with the ICF.
Ten hours of mentoring is required if you are taking the Portfolio or ACSTH pathway to credentialing.
- A minimum of 3 of the 10 mentoring hours must be one-to-one coaching with a mentor.
- Group mentor coaching may count for a maximum of 7 hours towards the mentoring requirement.
Contact Anna to discuss your coaching goals.