Empowering you to become the coach you aspire to be
I am a registered Coach Mentor with the International Coach Federation. As a coach and coach trainer I have a sound understanding of the ICF Core Competencies and Code of Ethics required for credentialing. I'm passionate about supporting coaches to deliver high quality coaching with confidence.
As your coach mentor I will help you to:
- increase confidence in your ability to coach effectively
- gain a deeper understanding of yourself as a coach
- clarify your personal coaching style
- coach for sustainable client transformation
- be assured that your level of coaching is aligned with the International Coach Federation’s (ICF) standards
- improve your knowledge, understanding and application of the ICF Core Competencies and Code of Ethics
- process through your credential application with the ICF.
The mentoring process
Mentoring can be individual or group sessions. During the mentoring process we:
- focus on specific areas you want to improve upon
- practice coaching with follow-up reflection and discussion
- review essential coaching skills required for your credential level
- review and debrief coaching recordings for expanded awareness
- work through the meanings and application of the ICF Core Competencies and Ethics.
"Anna makes every session relaxed and enjoyable, and she fully understands every element of the ICF requirements. She is always present throughout our mentoring sessions and has great empathy and understanding. These coaching sessions have enabled me to move ahead rapidly as a coach."
- Christine Jull, Coach and Mentor
ICF Coach Credentialing
Mentoring is one of the requirements to become a credentialed coach with the ICF. Ten hours of mentoring is required if you are taking the Portfolio or ACSTH pathway to credentialing.
- A minimum of 3 of the 10 mentoring hours must be one-to-one coaching with a mentor.
- Group coaching may count for a maximum of 7 hours towards the mentoring required.
Contact Anna to discuss your coaching goals.
Please contact us to learn more.