Online Coach Education Program - Professional Coaching
Become a professional coach with an international qualification in 'Coaching for Transformation'
Our ICF accredited coach education program gives you the skills to empower individuals to achieve their goals and create more fulfilment and meaning in work and life.
This online, live and interactive program offers you the opportunity to become a confident and practiced coach with a thorough understanding of coaching concepts, skills and techniques to support individuals and clients to create sustainable change.
Integrate coaching skills with your own personal awareness to increase your capacity to positively impact the lives of others.
Program for 2022 starts in February - FULLY BOOKED
February Intake Dates:
18th February - 16th July 2022
1 Friday and 13 Saturdays - Program Content 8.30am - 1.30pm
4 Saturdays - Group Mentoring 8.30am - 10.30am
Early Bird Rate $3900 (plus gst) - applies until 14 January 2022
Standard Rate $4200 (plus gst) - applies from 15 January 2022
Location: Virtual learning environment via zoom
This coaching program offers:
- accredited ICF coach education that meets the requirements to apply for an ACC Credential
- an internationally recognised coaching qualification
- 2 facilitators to provide personal feedback and support
- experienced facilitators who are practicing ICF credentialed coaches
- small groups - maximum of 8 students per course
- 10 hours of coach mentoring
- 100 Approved Coach Specific Training Hours (ACSTH/Level 1): 74 live, online class hours and 26 independent learning hours
Become an ICF Credentialed Coach
At the completion of the Coaching for Transformation program you will have 100 Coach Specific Training Hours (ACSTH/Level 1). This will allow you to apply for ICF membership and ACC credentialing with the ICF. An ICF ACSTH/Level 1 Certificate in Coaching for Transformation is provided when all requirements of the course have been met.
You will develop the skills of:
- listening at a deep level; receiving information from all of your senses
- using powerful questions to facilitate client awareness and insight
- building strong and authentic relationships with clients
- partnering with your client in full presence
- promoting client accountability and progress
- being comfortable with emotions and feelings
- using direct communication
- describing the neuroscience aspects of coaching
- applying the ICF Core Competencies and the Code of Ethics effectively.
- coach with and without tools
- work with client insights for maximum benefit
- coach for clarity and client-centred outcomes
- work with clients at various levels and stages
- extend your impact as a professional coach.
Who is this program for?
- professionals who wish to add coaching to their current portfolio of skills
- managers, leaders, aspiring leaders and executives who require greater personal and professional effectiveness in their role
- individuals who want to apply more effective communication and interpersonal skills personally and professionally
- coaches who want to refresh their coaching skills and gain an ICF credential
- individuals who wish to establish their own professional coaching practice.
Coaching for Transformation has a strong emphasis on connecting all ICF Core Competences and Code of Ethics to coaching practices. The NZIC coaching model supports a robust yet flexible structure in which to work with clients, ensuring each coaching session provides valuable outcomes.
Coaches learn to extend their capacity to deliver impactful coaching through hands-on practice and experience, while receiving valuable in-the-moment peer and facilitator feedback to expand the coach's awareness and skill level.
"I came out of this programme knowing what good professional coaching is, empowered to be a coach and confident in continuing my own journey to building a professional coaching practice and achieving ICF certification. Thank you!"
- Shane Hastie, Director of Agile Learning Programs