ICF Coach Training | Life and Leadership Coaching
Become a professional coach with an international qualification in life and leadership coaching. Our coach training gives you the skills to empower individuals to achieve their goals and create more fulfilment and meaning in work and life.
This coach training program offers you the opportunity to become a confident and practiced coach with a thorough understanding of coaching concepts, skills and techniques to support individuals and clients to create sustainable change.
Integrate coaching skills with your own personal insights and awareness to increase your capacity to positively impact the lives of others.
Please note: This Coach Training program is fully booked for 2020.
Learning Outcomes for Coach Training
You will develop the skills of:
- listening at a deep level; receiving information from all of your senses
- using powerful questions to facilitate client awareness and insight
- building strong and authentic relationships with clients
- partnering with your client in full presence
- promoting client accountability and progress
- being comfortable with emotions and feelings
- using direct communication
- describing the neuroscience aspects of coaching
- applying the ICF Core Competencies and the Code of Ethics effectively.
- coach with and without tools
- work with client insights for maximum benefit
- coach for clarity and client-centred outcomes
- work with clients at various levels and stages
- extend your impact as a professional coach.
Who is this coach training course for?
- professionals who wish to add coaching to their current portfolio of skills
- managers, leaders, aspiring leaders and executives who require greater personal and professional effectiveness in their role
- individuals who want to apply more effective communication and interpersonal skills personally and professionally
- coaches who want to refresh their coaching skills and gain an ICF credential
- individuals who wish to establish their own professional coaching practice.
Coaching for Transformation has a strong emphasis on connecting all ICF Core Competences and Code of Ethics to coaching practices. The NZIC coaching model supports a robust yet flexible structure in which to work with clients, ensuring each coaching session provides valuable outcomes.
Coaches learn to extend their capacity to deliver impactful coaching through hands-on practice and experience, while receiving valuable in-the-moment peer and trainer feedback to expand the coach's awareness and skill level.
Next program: February 2020
12 Saturdays, 9am - 4pm
Start date: 22 February 2020
Finish date: 30 May 2020
Location: Ponsonby, Auckland
Early Bird $4480 - Early Bird ends 24 January 2020
Full Coaching for Transformation course details.
This coach training offers:
- an internationally recognised ICF coaching qualification
- 2 trainers for more than 8 coach trainees to provide in-the-moment feedback and support
- experienced trainers who are ICF credentialed coaches
- small groups - maximum of 10 coach trainees per course
- 86 Approved Coach Specific Training Hours (ACSTH):
- 72 in-person class hours and 14 home-study hours
- 3 hours of post-course on-line mentoring (optional)
- 2 personal coaching sessions for each coach trainee during the course
- on-going support, mentoring and networking to ensure you succeed in achieving your coaching goals.