Online Coach Training Program - Life and Leadership Coaching
Become a professional coach with an international qualification in 'Coaching for Transformation'
Our ICF accredited coach training program gives you the skills to empower individuals to achieve their goals and create more fulfilment and meaning in work and life.
This online, live and interactive coach training program offers you the opportunity to become a confident and practiced coach with a thorough understanding of coaching concepts, skills and techniques to support individuals and clients to create sustainable change.
Integrate coaching skills with your own personal awareness to increase your capacity to positively impact the lives of others.
Our next live online training program starts 21st July 2021
1 Thursday and 15 Wednesdays, 8.30am - 1.30pm
Start date: 21 July 2021
Finish date: 10 November 2021
Location: Virtual training via zoom
Early Bird Investment: $3900 +GST when paid in full by 2 July 2021
Standard Investment: $4200 +GST paid in full by 14 July 2021
Full Coaching for Transformation course details.
This coach training offers:
- accredited ICF coach training that meets the educational requirements for an ICF Credential
- an internationally recognised coaching qualification
- 2 trainers to provide personal feedback and support
- experienced facilitators who are ICF credentialed coaches
- small groups - maximum of 8 coach trainees per course
- 86 Approved Coach Specific Training Hours (ACSTH): 72 in-person class hours and 14 home-study hours
Become an ICF Credentialed Coach
At the completion of the Coaching for Transformation program you will have 86 Coach Specific Training Hours (ACSTH). This will allow you to apply for ICF membership and ACC credentialing with the ICF. An ICF ACSTH Certificate in Coaching for Transformation is provided when all requirements of the course have been met.
Learning Outcomes for Coach Training
You will develop the skills of:
- listening at a deep level; receiving information from all of your senses
- using powerful questions to facilitate client awareness and insight
- building strong and authentic relationships with clients
- partnering with your client in full presence
- promoting client accountability and progress
- being comfortable with emotions and feelings
- using direct communication
- describing the neuroscience aspects of coaching
- applying the ICF Core Competencies and the Code of Ethics effectively.
- coach with and without tools
- work with client insights for maximum benefit
- coach for clarity and client-centred outcomes
- work with clients at various levels and stages
- extend your impact as a professional coach.
Who is this coach training course for?
- professionals who wish to add coaching to their current portfolio of skills
- managers, leaders, aspiring leaders and executives who require greater personal and professional effectiveness in their role
- individuals who want to apply more effective communication and interpersonal skills personally and professionally
- coaches who want to refresh their coaching skills and gain an ICF credential
- individuals who wish to establish their own professional coaching practice.
Coaching for Transformation has a strong emphasis on connecting all ICF Core Competences and Code of Ethics to coaching practices. The NZIC coaching model supports a robust yet flexible structure in which to work with clients, ensuring each coaching session provides valuable outcomes.
Coaches learn to extend their capacity to deliver impactful coaching through hands-on practice and experience, while receiving valuable in-the-moment peer and trainer feedback to expand the coach's awareness and skill level.