ICF Mentor Coaching
ICF Mentor Coaching for ACC and PCC Credentialing
Mentor Coaching for an International Coaching Federation (ICF) credential consists of coaching and feedback in a collaborative, appreciative and dialogued process based on observed or recorded coaching sessions to increase your coaching capability, in alignment with the ICF Core Competencies.
Mentoring provides professional assistance in achieving and demonstrating the levels of coaching competency and capability required by the credential level you are seeking.
Mentor Coaching with Anna
As a registered Mentor Coach with the ICF I support you as a coach to develop a thorough understanding of the ICF Core Competencies and to build your capacity to coach effectively and deliver sustainable outcomes for your clients.
I'm passionate about supporting coaches to deliver high quality coaching with confidence.
The Mentoring Process
We start with a written feedback of one of your coaching sessions so that I understand where you are with your coaching. From there we can:
- focus on specific areas of development
- delve more fully in to the meaning of each of the ICF Core Competencies and how to apply them
- explore new ways of working with your clients for greater coaching results
- practice coaching with follow-up reflection and discussion
- utilise practices that enhance your coaching presence and value
I offer a complimentary conversation where we:
- meet each other and decide if we are a good match
- discuss what mentor coaching involves and the purpose of it
- look at the overall outcomes you want to achieve from mentoring
"Anna makes every session relaxed and enjoyable, and she fully understands every element of the ICF requirements. She is always present throughout our mentoring sessions and has great empathy and understanding. These coaching sessions have enabled me to move ahead rapidly as a coach."
- Christine Jull, Coach and Mentor
ICF Credentialing & Credential Renewal
Mentoring is one of the requirements to become a credentialed coach with the ICF. and is required when renewing your credential.
Ten hours of mentoring is required if you are taking the Portfolio or ACSTH pathway to credentialing:
- a minimum of 3 of the 10 mentoring hours must be one-to-one coaching with a Mentor Coach
- group mentor coaching may count for a maximum of 7 hours towards the mentoring requirement
- mentoring must be over a three-month minimum timeframe
Contact Anna to discuss your mentoring goals.